Amazon seeks a Finance Analyst II to join the Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team. This finance professional will primarily focus on Cash Flow and Allocations processes. Through partnering with systems teams and other FP&A teams across the company, this individual will drive improvement to these processes and provide insights to the CFO and Senior Leadership Team.
- Provide standardized and ad-hoc reporting and analysis of Cash Flow and Allocations trends based on different slices of data.
- Dive deep to understand trends, prioritizing company level impact while also keeping an eye to future potential impacts.
- Partner with finance teams across the company to consolidate insights, growth trends, and provide actionable recommendations.
- Standardize, streamline, and prioritize improvements, and increase the reliability and efficiency of reporting.
- Drive ownership across the company and implement continuous improvements based upon analysis and learnings.
- Recommend improvements and provide scoping documents for systems enhancements.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business, or related field
- 3+ years of relevant finance experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Proven capability of advanced analytical skills, attention to detail, dealing with ambiguity, and ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial reporting for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem-solving
- Comfortable working with large volumes of complex data and presenting findings to senior leadership in a concise and actionable manner
- Leadership in taking ownership, prioritizing competing tasks, sound decision making, and delivering results
- Experience working in a matrix environment, influencing strategy, and achieving goals by working across the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Experience with SQL is a strong plus, COGNOS experience also a plus
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or related field preferred, CPA a plus
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.